BARCELONA BEER FESTIVALFAQs
1. Festival dates and opening times:
The X Barcelona Beer Festival will take place on the 14, 15 and 16 october 2022.
Festival Opening Times:
Friday 14 and Saturday 15: From 11 am to 11 pm
Sunday 16: From 11 am to 9 pm
2. Where is it and how do I get there.
The festival takes place at: Centre d’activitats de la Farga de L’Hospitalet de Llobregat
Using public transport:
Train: Ferrocarrils Catalans de la Generalitat:
Stops: Sant Josep or L’Hospitalet Avinguda Carrilet
Metro: Line 1 (red).
Stop: Rambla Just Oliveres.
3. Is there parking at the festival?
No. The festival does not have on-site parking. Near the Farga de L’Hospitalet, you will find a place to park, but spaces are limited so it is advisable to travel with public transport.
4. How do I pay for things at the festival?
Tokens are valid during the three days, but leftover tokens will not be returned at the end of the day or the festival.
5. Is it an accessible space for those with reduced mobility?
Yes! Access and facilities are adapted for people with reduced mobility.
6. How many beers are there at the festival and where can I see the list?
1. What is the price of the ticket, where can I buy one and what does it include?
A 3-day pass costs €10 (plus management fees) both online and at the door. It allows access to the festival for three days and includes: a glass, two tokens and the Craft Beer Map.
The BBF Experience ticket costs €50 and is sold exclusively online, and will not be available at the venue. This pass allows access for three days and includes: a tasting glass, 20 tokens, the Craft Beer map, the festival’s t-shirt and bag.
2. How much do beers cost?
3. Can I come and go whenever I want?
Yes. When you enter you will be given a bracelet that will allow you to enter and leave the premises freely.
4. Are bookings for a named holder?
No. At the general public entry gates we will not ask you for identification, therefore, if you cannot attend and want to give your ticket away, you do not need to ask for a name change. The only rule is that the ticket must not have been previously validated.
5. I have a problem with my early bird entry, who do I contact to resolve it?
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will solve any issues you may have.
6. Can minors attend the festival?
Minors can enter the festival for free but must be accompanied by an adult/guardian at all times. Obviously they will not be allowed to consume alcohol.
7. Can I enter with my pet?
No. Unfortunately the Farga de L’Hospitalet prohibits animals entering the premises.
1. Can I keep the glass?
2. What do I do if I lose my glass or cup or if it breaks?
3. Will there be alcohol-free beer?
4. Will there be gluten-free beer?
5. I don't know what beer I might like, what can I do?
6. Will there be other drinks at the festival?
7. Can you buy food at the festival? Will there be vegetarian or vegan options?
Yes. As a gastronomic festival, there will be a good supply of food. We invite 6 restaurants, carefully chosen, that are present throughout the festival with 3 or 4 options each. You can check their offering in the section: https://barcelonabeerfestival.com/en/gastronomy/. There is always at least one vegetarian option
8. What will I be able do inside the festival?
As if that were not enough, we have also organised some musical and theatrical surprises. Check out all of the details on the website (https://barcelonabeerfestival.com/en/music-and-shows/) during the days before the festival is set to take place.
9. Is there a cloakroom service?
10. I want the T- shirt! Can I buy it?
11. What activities are there and how can I sign up?
If you want to participate in a directed activity we advise you be attentive to our networks and our website because there are a small number of places and usually book out in a few days.
Please remember that the activity is not including in your entrance ticket and you will have to purchase it separately.
12. Is there an APP for the Barcelona Beer Festival?
13. What is the BBF Off?
The BBF Off (https://barcelonabeerfestival.com/en/related-establishments/) is a list of all the activities and events that are organized in the city in different friendly establishments, on the occasion of the BBF. They are not linked to the organization of the festival, but as we feel part of this great beer family, we like to give voice to good initiatives.
14. I lost an object at the festival.
Go to the information booth and ask about lost items.
1. PROFESSIONAL TICKETS AND THE INNBREW
The BBF it’s still an event where professionals from around meet and we created a specific ticket for those professionals who visit us. The ticket includes a tasting glass, 5 tokens and a bag with information. The ticket is valid for all 3 days.
2. What is Barcelona Beer Challenge?
3. What is the Craft Beer Map?
The Craft Beer Map is a map of recommended breweries (from Barcelona, Catalonia and Spain) that is given to all festival visitors. You can also check the online version and My Maps.
4. What is the Steve Huxley Award?
This is an award promoted by the festival’s organisers that gives recognition to professionals in the sector that stand out for their career and who have made an important contribution to the development of craft beer in the country.
All the information can be found at: https://barcelonabeerfestival.com/en/steve-huxley-award/
5. I need an invoice.
If you need an invoice, write us an email to: email@example.com
6. I am a journalist and I want to get accredited for the festival.
7. I am a professional in the craft beer sector, what options do I have to participate in the festival?
If what you want is to have a stand to exhibit your produce related to craft beer, your place is the InnBrew (enlace: https://innbrew.com/en/home/).
Request information at: firstname.lastname@example.org